Last Updated: August 1, 2018.
(i) When you browse or visit our website, www.galialahav.com (“Website”)
(ii) When you make use of, or interact with, our WebsiteWhen you create an account
- When you purchase a product (including when you request a customized design)
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support)
- When you sign up for our newsletters /emailing list
- When you sign up for a trunk show event
- Any other instance in which you provide personal data to us
(iii) When we collect and use the Personal Data of our service providers and suppliers
Table of contents:
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used;
- How we protect and store your personal data;
- How we share your personal data
- Additional information regarding transfers of personal data
- Your rights
- Use by children
- How to contact us
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
|Data we collect||Why is the data collected and for what purposes?||Legal basis||Third parties with whom we share your data||Period of storage||Consequences of not providing the data|
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Retention of your Personal Data. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order.
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access to the Personal Data from Israel by Galia Lahav is allowed under the Commission Decision of 31 January 2011 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data by the State of Israel with regard to automated processing of personal data.
Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of the EU/EEA, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals who are protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access is normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or misleading.
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the Personal Data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
6. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
7. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
8. LOG FILES
We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Site may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. You can read more in our Cookies Policy.
10. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
11. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
12. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE.
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
13. DELETION OF CONTENT FROM CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
14. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.